Madness: Nevada Hotline Madness: Nevada Hotline

Several things suck here. On one of the levels I could not proceed to the next level, although I eliminated all targets. The exit was inactive. I had to reset the level, but the targets counter was back to 0. Then I finished the game, the medal popped up, but did not show up on my account. Now how can I get it? Make sure to make a medal re-sending feature of some sort.

io3creations responds:

The game does have a medal re-sending feature. It saves the medal info in the "Flash cookies". So as long as those aren't erased, refreshing the webpage (or re-opening if you already closed it) should re-send the medals.

Yeah, I know about the bug where some enemies get "stuck" between other enemies that you killed and it sees like all of those are dead. I have a general idea of what may cause it and will look into it.

Trapped Trapped

A bit too short but... I don't know if that was intended, but an awesome Saw reference!
Remember Jigsaw lying on the floor during the whole movie in the pool of blood?

Diner Tapper: Dash for the Super Smoothies Diner Tapper: Dash for the Super Smoothies

This game reminds me the game Cafe "Sliding Plates" that is also here on newgrounds, but is rather... worse than that one. It's a bit unbalanced. The scenario is: some customers, some customers, insanely massive amount of customers. Some of the parts seem to be impossible to pass without a power up. For example: how to serve that big guy and catch the falling glass exactly in the moment when he does his fireball belch?
Collecting money is not that useful as it should be. Maybe some upgrade system? More unlockable heroes? With more abilities that actually affect the gameplay? For example a hero that can serve 2 smoothies at a time?
It would be a good idea to expand this game a bit.

incubatorstudios responds:

Hey Herbie, thanks for the feedback it's very useful. We'll look to maybe smooth out the rate at which the customers spawn.

For the lumberjack try running down the bar to get the glass before he belches his fireball, you'll go under it! Try throwing another glass just before you run as well, then you'll serve him much quicker.

We are defintely looking to add more levels and heroes. Thanks again for the feedback.

Nuke Train Nuke Train

Very good and enjoyable game! Too bad that the authors submitted this game and apparently left Newgrounds. By the way: it gave me an idea for a game/movie: this game+Snowpiercer, that would be awesome!

Space Speedster Space Speedster

I got a score of 3228, but for some reason it didn't register. Good game by the way! An Idea for the future: expand it to a space RPG :-)

DestructionDuck responds:

It registers after some time, just play again and it will be there afterwards.

Meanwhile Desert Meanwhile Desert

I admit that I really like the concept. Definitely I will want to play this game further and for a longer period of time. The music fits the desert title well. Also those scrolling texts are a good humor add-on. But there are some bugs you need to deal with:
1. For most of the time I cannot trigger the spells with the keyboard. They worked only once for me.
2. Sometimes the game just crashes, leaving just this message to the player:
An exception has occurred, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace
3. Also sometimes the bullets seem to be just passing through the enemies, not harming them at all.
4. The game seems to be unplayable on Chrome, I get an error at the very beginning, so the only option is Firefox.

Cat-Insomniac-d responds:

Thank you! I try to fix this. Enjoy :)

Hobbling Hero Hobbling Hero

Normally I would praise this game, only complain a little bit about the magic being a bit useless, suggest you to make the game a little bit more Diablo-like but... one thing is unforgivable: the loss of saved games for everybody every single fix you make. You cannot do this. I am taking whole 2 stars away because of this. I have done almost everything in the last quest, but wanted to enjoy the game not freezing constantly as you wrote me that the fix is done. But where is my save? Seriously, I am not going to do it all over again now... Why can't you make the updated version of the game recognize the previous saves? It means that every time you will have to do any change to the game everybody will lose all the progress. This will not make people want to play the game, don't you think? With a feeling of a risk that the next day they will lose all the progress they made? Concluding: bring the previous saves back.

Maxiecole responds:

sorry

Flat Snake Flat Snake

Bonus points for you because of the music! I always liked Haddaway and... anybody remembers Jim Carey & Saturday Night Live with the guys from Roxbury? :-D

Husnainix responds:

Thanks

Wacko Watt Mazes Wacko Watt Mazes

Unfortunately the author did not respond to my PM, so I'll complain here. This game is not saving the progress at all. I had to stop playing but wanted to return to the game later. I opened it, but all of my progress was gone. And entering the code gives absolutely nothing. So-a major thing to change and fix.

Mental Incremental Mental Incremental

For sure we got a masterpiece here, definitely the most advanced idle game with medals that is on Newgrounds. Because of its complexity it even deserves the strategy category. You can't just make the game going on its own to make progress. It is more a manager than an idle game.
Of course some inspirations have been taken from the Cookie Clicker, but it all was done in the right way with some original improvements. It is probably the only idle game here that uses something like the legacy in Cookie Clicker.
There are some flaws in this game, I hope I remember them all to list them here:
1. Saving issues. You better use that option to copy-paste your saved data, because when you will return to the game you may discover that your save is not there or the game will load you the previous save file. There is a need for a successful auto-save feature.
2. The display of the upgrade categories. In the full view of the skills menu there is no way you can scroll it down, so I will never see the description of the skills of wealth and below. Solutions: make it possible to scroll them up-down or make it possible to see the description when hovering on the skill in minimal view.
3. Related to the skills: does the wealth skill have its maximum level? After level 7 I was not able to upgrade it anymore.
4. A bug: usage of the gems boost spell actually cuts the gem bonus in half instead of really boosting it by 50%, so it is pretty useless.
5. There is a need for another board in the game, showing how many times I have made the rebirth, how many quests I completed and the current bonuses of income/damage gained after all rebirths.
6. I noticed something weird: with the proper upgrade I should get 2 citizens at the start per every rebirth made. But after I play for a while after the rebirth and start to upgrade the citizens the ones I started with vanish for no particular reason. Why is it happening?
7. There is some lack of balance when it comes to the strength of the armies. At the stage of 600-700 they are becoming pretty useless, no matter how many of the warriors I buy. Their attacks simply do not seem to harm the enemies at all.
8. Speaking of enemies: maybe you could generate some more graphic icons to make the player fight something else than the ghosts?
9. Another problem is a bit of lack of balance of quests. As I already PMed you, the one for getting 8 000 000 000 000 000 dps is "a bit" ridiculous. I treid several strategies so far and I have no idea how many bonuses from rebirths I would have to obtain and how many gems I would have to hoard to get even close to that value.
10. There are also too many click-type quests. I got 3 quests in a row: click 5K times, click 7K times, click 8K times, c'mon, be more original! :-) They are getting boring at some point, besides-my fingers are starting to hurt, you know ;-) And if somebody has only a mouse, not a laptop with a touch pad then it takes even more to complete them. A need for disclaimer: no mice have been hurt during completing of these quests ;-)
11. And last but not least: if you will be making any updates/fixes make sure it will not affect the saved games.
If I will think about anything else I will surely PM you, but if this is your first game then I would really like to see the later ones :-) You are making a very good use of the Unity :-)