View Profile HerbieG

374 Game Reviews

You may be interested in a fact that makes all the medals extremely easy to obtain. Obviously I am not going to mention it here.

Zebirosca responds:

Send me a PM about this, please.

Generally it is quite good, but... there are few "buts":
1. I understand the physics of the game, but it is a bit annoying that even if you could make next jump after landing (you would have enough time before falling) the square fails to get white again, making you fall.
2. It is also annoying that you may land in a way so you instantly start to rotate forwards and again - die immediately.
3. About the falling itself: how about adding 1 "rescue wall jump", so you could try to get back to the "surface"?
4. The animals you are unlocking could have some special abilities, helping you in the game, such as higher or further jumps, maybe a minimal double jump or something like that.

itsallgoodgames responds:

Good criticisms,
this game meant to be like flappy bird, very simple mechanics and reallyhard.

You should place a seizure warning before the game starts, even a normal player's eyes are starting to bleed after a while.
Plus: the game's screen is too large.

After changes: +1,5 star!

BryceSummer responds:

Hmm... good point, yeah I can see how someone with epilepsy would have a bad time... Thanks!

Also good point on the large size, I'll tone it down a bit(I have my desktop resolution @ 4k and always forget about that! >.>!)

Thanks for the feedback :)

Edit: Both suggestions are now implemented, and thank you very much for the +1,5 stars!

n/a, Male