GTS (Part 1) GTS (Part 1)

0 stars. For using CM Punk to promote your "work", which has nothing to do with him.

GrinZone responds:

This is part one, so...

Madness: Nevada Hotline Madness: Nevada Hotline

Several things suck here. On one of the levels I could not proceed to the next level, although I eliminated all targets. The exit was inactive. I had to reset the level, but the targets counter was back to 0. Then I finished the game, the medal popped up, but did not show up on my account. Now how can I get it? Make sure to make a medal re-sending feature of some sort.

io3creations responds:

The game does have a medal re-sending feature. It saves the medal info in the "Flash cookies". So as long as those aren't erased, refreshing the webpage (or re-opening if you already closed it) should re-send the medals.

Yeah, I know about the bug where some enemies get "stuck" between other enemies that you killed and it sees like all of those are dead. I have a general idea of what may cause it and will look into it.

Trapped Trapped

A bit too short but... I don't know if that was intended, but an awesome Saw reference!
Remember Jigsaw lying on the floor during the whole movie in the pool of blood?

Diner Tapper: Dash for the Super Smoothies Diner Tapper: Dash for the Super Smoothies

This game reminds me the game Cafe "Sliding Plates" that is also here on newgrounds, but is rather... worse than that one. It's a bit unbalanced. The scenario is: some customers, some customers, insanely massive amount of customers. Some of the parts seem to be impossible to pass without a power up. For example: how to serve that big guy and catch the falling glass exactly in the moment when he does his fireball belch?
Collecting money is not that useful as it should be. Maybe some upgrade system? More unlockable heroes? With more abilities that actually affect the gameplay? For example a hero that can serve 2 smoothies at a time?
It would be a good idea to expand this game a bit.

incubatorstudios responds:

Hey Herbie, thanks for the feedback it's very useful. We'll look to maybe smooth out the rate at which the customers spawn.

For the lumberjack try running down the bar to get the glass before he belches his fireball, you'll go under it! Try throwing another glass just before you run as well, then you'll serve him much quicker.

We are defintely looking to add more levels and heroes. Thanks again for the feedback.