Lap of the Gods Lap of the Gods

Choosing the spacebar for weapons picking is a very bad choice. You should change it to Q or E.

Marksman Online Marksman Online

There is one terrible thing in this game: if there is no wind indicator then if you aim with the same power & angle you could expect that you will hit the same spot, right?
But even if you aim with the same parameters 3 rounds in a row your arrows will not only land in different places, but also these spots will be very far from each other.

FLAMMY FLAMMY

I will write here about 2 things, not by PM, because I think that more people will support me with this, this game needs 2 improvements of the actual gameplay:
1. Give the player an actual control over that square while using the power, because currently when you use it the square just moves in a chaotic way sometimes even landing right in the middle of the pool of lava instead of breaking the rocks above or flying mindlessly towards one of those red crystals that hurt you; HighSpace is right about one thing: at some point when you want to use the power to break through the rocks above the square that you control simply refuses to do it, just bouncing from them instead and you need to click 2-4 times before something really changes. It gets irritating at the later stages when you don't have time to make any trial-and-error moves.
2. Currently collecting those blue crystals seems to be pretty pointless, so why not making it like this: 200 or 300 collected crystals replenish one piece of life?

wopa-interactive responds:

check now ;)
W

Shifter V4 Shifter V4

This game has that load-without-any-saved-game bug, if you do this you trigger the Ahh and the riches medals to unlock.

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

All my games that have a save released before block zappers 4 has this bug. I may fix this game but others games will be fixed before this one. Ill be honest this game is a mess...

Zombie Crypt 2 Zombie Crypt 2

What can I say? Outstanding, fantastic, superb game! Challenging, but definitely not frustrating. And what is most important: totally logical. There is a path to solve every level, you just have to find it. On some levels you may even find an alternative way to pass it. I wish that the author would return one day to make even the 4th part. I only currently don't have enough patience to go for all the skulls.
Sometimes you can have a feeling that the hit detection is a bit off, but maybe it's only because of the fact that for example your jump wasn't that perfect?
There is also a small performance issue, you may get a feeling of the game missing a frame, but it is rather the flash player/plugin issue and its worse and worse performance.
Oh, did I already say that this game is awesome too? If not, I am doing it right now.
Go play it and twist your brain and test your both hands' skills at the same time!

Brick Breaker! Brick Breaker!

Everything has been already pointed out in kirkdewinter's review from 2014. The author promised to fix some bugs in the game, but did not care to do it for about 4 years now. So still:
1. The ball can get stucked vertically near the left or right screen border and you cannot do anything about it;
2. You are still likely to lose a life at the very beginning of the level;
3. One oddity in comparison to breakout games: when you miss the ball it should leave the screen and you should restart with a new ball. Instead - no idea why - the ball can just get stucked below your paddle, making you lose all your lives in less than a second.

Gammes responds:

Hello! Thanks for playing! ^_^

It's been a long time since I stopped working with Flash (2014 - 2015). I'm sorry to say that I'm unabled to fix or change the game at this point, because I don't have the project files.

But, I will try to improve those aspects you've mentioned, on future projects. : )

Mona Lisa's Slime Mona Lisa's Slime

That Space Invaders part completely ruined the game. Slow fire rate, but that's the smallest flaw. At the moment when I hit the last enemy of the wave 10 in that part the game FROZE. And there is nothing I can do about it. But wait! It is said that the game is saving progress! NO WAY! When I reloaded the game it brought me back to the very beginning of the second wave of the museum part... just great... the game is bugged & screwed. Fix this.

Madness: Recommencement Madness: Recommencement

The game itself is good, but I am experiencing something weird, it's about controls. When I get knocked down and get up the left/right movement is not working for me or starts to work with a solid delay.

Orange Revenge Orange Revenge

At first I voted 4 for this game since it looked like well-made. An interesting idea, some mind-twisting puzzles, great potential. But after I played this game for some time I have to take away whole 2 stars. Because of the coding issues that make the game really messed up.
1. The game is not saving progress on any browser. Do you expect the players to beat the whole game with all stars in one sitting? I consulted this problem with other users, so it is a general issue. I already PMed the author about it, but did not care to respond.
2. The display of the already passed levels is wrong. When you pass for example 16 levels with all stars the level select will show you that you passed only 10-11 levels and the last one passed will be marked only with 1 star. Also as @yound mentioned, he couldn't play the last levels of world 1 since the game was just looping the already passed levels.
3. When I finally finished world 1 I wanted to go further, but the game just crashed leaving me with only a blue screen (of death?) and since the game is not saving I lost all of my progress when I reloaded it.
Unless these issues will be fixed, playing this game is just a waste of time.

Kobra Team: Horde Attack Kobra Team: Horde Attack

Lag + screen shaking + lack of performance optimization => unresponsive controls at the later stage
= game wreckage.