GTS (Part 1) GTS (Part 1)

0 stars. For using CM Punk to promote your "work", which has nothing to do with him.

GrinZone responds:

This is part one, so...

Zombie Crypt 2 Zombie Crypt 2

What can I say? Outstanding, fantastic, superb game! Challenging, but definitely not frustrating. And what is most important: totally logical. There is a path to solve every level, you just have to find it. On some levels you may even find an alternative way to pass it. I wish that the author would return one day to make even the 4th part. I only currently don't have enough patience to go for all the skulls.
Sometimes you can have a feeling that the hit detection is a bit off, but maybe it's only because of the fact that for example your jump wasn't that perfect?
There is also a small performance issue, you may get a feeling of the game missing a frame, but it is rather the flash player/plugin issue and its worse and worse performance.
Oh, did I already say that this game is awesome too? If not, I am doing it right now.
Go play it and twist your brain and test your both hands' skills at the same time!

Brick Breaker! Brick Breaker!

Everything has been already pointed out in kirkdewinter's review from 2014. The author promised to fix some bugs in the game, but did not care to do it for about 4 years now. So still:
1. The ball can get stucked vertically near the left or right screen border and you cannot do anything about it;
2. You are still likely to lose a life at the very beginning of the level;
3. One oddity in comparison to breakout games: when you miss the ball it should leave the screen and you should restart with a new ball. Instead - no idea why - the ball can just get stucked below your paddle, making you lose all your lives in less than a second.

Gammes responds:

Hello! Thanks for playing! ^_^

It's been a long time since I stopped working with Flash (2014 - 2015). I'm sorry to say that I'm unabled to fix or change the game at this point, because I don't have the project files.

But, I will try to improve those aspects you've mentioned, on future projects. : )

Mona Lisa's Slime Mona Lisa's Slime

That Space Invaders part completely ruined the game. Slow fire rate, but that's the smallest flaw. At the moment when I hit the last enemy of the wave 10 in that part the game FROZE. And there is nothing I can do about it. But wait! It is said that the game is saving progress! NO WAY! When I reloaded the game it brought me back to the very beginning of the second wave of the museum part... just great... the game is bugged & screwed. Fix this.