GTS (Part 1) GTS (Part 1)

0 stars. For using CM Punk to promote your "work", which has nothing to do with him.

GrinZone responds:

This is part one, so...

Hobbling Hero Hobbling Hero

Normally I would praise this game, only complain a little bit about the magic being a bit useless, suggest you to make the game a little bit more Diablo-like but... one thing is unforgivable: the loss of saved games for everybody every single fix you make. You cannot do this. I am taking whole 2 stars away because of this. I have done almost everything in the last quest, but wanted to enjoy the game not freezing constantly as you wrote me that the fix is done. But where is my save? Seriously, I am not going to do it all over again now... Why can't you make the updated version of the game recognize the previous saves? It means that every time you will have to do any change to the game everybody will lose all the progress. This will not make people want to play the game, don't you think? With a feeling of a risk that the next day they will lose all the progress they made? Concluding: bring the previous saves back.

Maxiecole responds:

sorry

Flat Snake Flat Snake

Bonus points for you because of the music! I always liked Haddaway and... anybody remembers Jim Carey & Saturday Night Live with the guys from Roxbury? :-D

Husnainix responds:

Thanks

Wacko Watt Mazes Wacko Watt Mazes

Unfortunately the author did not respond to my PM, so I'll complain here. This game is not saving the progress at all. I had to stop playing but wanted to return to the game later. I opened it, but all of my progress was gone. And entering the code gives absolutely nothing. So-a major thing to change and fix.

RigaheaD responds:

Sorry about that. The passcode should work, it will not save all your cheeses and scores but you can continue from the last maze. If you're lucky to get rubber mouse at Mr chance Pants. In maze 16 there a clock for extra 30 seconds. You could get to the boss faster with more scores. Thanks for posting here.